|Location:||Medical Clinic, Santa Monica|
|Reward:|| Humanity Gain |
1XP (official plus patch)
|Prerequisite:||The Pain of Being Mercurio (ongoing)|
|Next quest:||Daydream Believer|
After entering Santa Monica's clinic and entering the first door on the left, the quest will be initiated after interacting with the injured woman on the cot.
- Speak to Knox Harrington.
- Learn about ghouls.
- Enter the Medical Clinic.
- Dementate or Persuade the receptionist for access.
- Enter Room 1.
- Speak to the injured woman.
- Find Dr. Malcolm St. Martin. (optional)
- Speak to the injured woman again.
- Give her blood.
- Quest complete.
Before first entering the clinic, a man will initiate conversation. He will introduce himself as Knox Harrington, ghoul to a "nasty dude." Speaking to him further, he will explain the method of creating a ghoul.
Now enter the clinic proper. Attempting to move past the reception desk will cause the receptionist to interrupt. Either Dementate her for one blood point, or Persuade her to allow access past.
In the first door on the left, in Room 1, is a critically injured woman bleeding out. She will beg that a doctor be brought to her. (quest log updated) Exit the room and go down the hallway to the left. In an examination room is Malcolm St. Martin, a surgeon. He will not leave, as he is busy.
Circumvent this entirely by simply speaking to the woman again. Choose to help and feed her blood. ( Humanity Gain, 1XP, quest log updated, quest complete)
She is now a ghoul, and will be encountered again Downtown.
- This quest is unlogged unless playing with the unofficial plus patch.
- The name is a pun on "trick or treat", a children's practice during Halloween.
- The necessary information about creating ghouls can also be obtained from Mercurio.