|Quest-giver:||Either Maximillian Strauss, Nines Rodriguez,Ming Xiao, or the Cab Driver|
|Location:||Venture Tower, Downtown|
|Prerequisite:||Ming Must Die! (if siding with Strauss, the Anarchs or no one.)|
This quest is triggered during the Anarchs, Camarilla, and No Allegiance endings after the quest Ming Must Die!.
- Arrive at Venture Tower
- Chunk will tell you that you can't enter.
- You will either have to use conversation skills to get Chunk to let you in, or fight him.
- Proceed to the elevators in the middle of the floor, a number of security guards will be waiting and attack.
- Once the elevator arrives try to go up to the Penthouse, the elevator will stop after several floors.
- Crouch to exit the elevator, several security guards are on this floor who can be fought/avoided.
- Take a flight of stairs up to the next level.
- Enter a large cafeteria room, when passing through several heavily armed humans will break through the glass ceiling above and attack.
- Head up the staircase on the far side of the room, another door will open onto the roof area where the guards attacked from.
- On the far side is a large pipe, crouch under it and then climb up the inside.
- After exiting the pipe there will be more heavily armed guards to deal with. One is being dominated by LaCroix and a short dialogue will appear.
- Once the dominated guard dies he will drop Astrolite which can be picked up.
- (optional) Plant the Astrolite on the lift and send it up to kill all enemies on the next floor.
- Use either the lift or stairs to proceed to the next floor. If Astrolite was not used there will be several more guards to fight.
- Take the next elevator to proceed higher up the tower.
- After exiting the elevator a number of Ventrue vampires will attack. Proceed up the stairs and deal with them.
- Proceed around the level, you will come to a boardroom with another elevator at the end of it.
- Enter the room ahead where The Sheriff is waiting.
- The Sheriff will melee attack but also has a teleportation ability (similar to the earlier fight with The Chang Brothers.)
- Once his health is depleted the Sheriff will morph into a large bat like creature, grab the fledgling and throw them outside the tower.
- During this phase of the fight the Sheriff has a ranged ability which can severely slow and disorient the fledgling.
- (optional) Use the spotlights to temporarily blind the Sheriff and force him to land, making it easier to attack him.
- Once the Sheriff is destroyed the fledgling will proceed to the top of the tower to deal with LaCroix.
- The exact outcome of this depends on conversation choices and which faction the player has chosen to side with.
|This section is incomplete and requires expansion.|