|Prerequisite:||The Enemy of My Enemy|
|Next quest:||Ming Must Die! unless siding with Ming Xiao in which case Royal Flush.|
This quest is provided by Jack after completing The Enemy of My Enemy.
- Speak to Jack to learn about the Blood Hunt.
- Exit the Pawnshop Lodgings.
- At the end of the alley three vampires are waiting, specialising in melee combat.
- Head towards the car park, there are two vampires specialising in melee combat.
- Inside the car park there are two (possibly three) vampires using ranged weapons to attack.
- (optional) If low on blood or in need of healing there's a human near the Pier entrance.
- Exit the car park, there are three vampires outside The Asylum (two melee, one ranged.)
- Speak to the Cab Driver outside SunCo Gasoline.
- Quest Complete
- During this quest the majority of Santa Monica locations are inaccessible.
- During this quest Santa Monica is a combat rather than a Masquerade zone, as such all disciplines can be used without fear of a violation.