There are a total of five nightclubs in Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, three of which are owned by Kindred. Nightclubs are popular spots where humans come to drink and dance. Young women can be picked up in these locations which allows for convenient feeding in public without raising suspicion (given that the fledgling is capable at seduction). Additionally several notable people, including Kindred, can be met and important acquaintances be made in these establishments.
- The Asylum is a Steampunk/Goth themed nightclub owned by the Santa Monica Baroness Therese Voerman, and her sister Jeanette Voerman. Another notable character who can be met there is Knox Harrington. The club is visited numerous times over the course of the main storyline and is an Elysium.
- Confession is a former church turned nightclub in Downtown L.A. owned by a British Kine named Venus Dare. The fledgling can become a co-owner of this establishment if they help Venus out with her troubles with Boris. It is a Masquerade zone.
- Asp Hole is a Hollywood-based nightclub owned by former actor Ash Rivers, a Toreador who is being tracked by Hunters. It is an Elysium.
- Vesuvius is a Hollywood-based nightclub owned by Toreador stripper Velvet Velour. It is an Elysium
- Glaze is a nightclub in Chinatown, owned by the Tong. It is an important location during the search for the missing Nosferatu Barabus. It is a Combat zone.