|Located in:||Santa Monica|
|Inhabitants:|| Heather Poe|
Malcolm St. Martin
Dr. D. Roberts
Dr. K. Thornton
Dr. E. Bill
|Location of quest|
|Source of quest:|
|Action of quest:|
Although the Santa Monica Medical Clinic has seen better days, it is still a fully functional hospital, including a well stocked blood bank for "special customers."
The clinic consists of three floors and a basement. The ground floor holds the reception, several offices and treatment rooms as well as stairs up to the second/top floor. The second floor is where two separate storage, staff rooms and a security room can be found. The bottom floor holds the blood bank, morgue and freezers, and, according to Dr. Malcolm (if spoken to as a Malkavial fledgling), there are psychiatrics on the third floor.
- Bloody Mess
- In an email to the fledgling, Prince LaCroix tells of a vial of supposed werewolf blood that has made it into the hands of a local tabloid reporter, only for it to be sent to the local clinic for testing. As this is a risk to the Masquerade, the Prince requests that the fledgling retrieve it for him so it can be destroyed.
- The Pain of Being Mercurio
- Severely beaten by the punks from the Beach House, Mercurio is in need of some heavy duty pain killers. Luckily the hospital is in good supply and, better yet, they're not very meticulous about keeping pills locked away.
- Replanting a Lily
- If Lily is saved during Thinned Blood it is possible the fledgling will need to find someone to replace her.
- Thinned Blood
- After discovering Lily's diary, it is revealed that Lily was last headed to the Medical Clinic's Blood Bank.
- Trick or Treatment
- In the treatment room just past the reception desk on the first floor, there is a badly injured woman who asks the fledgling for help.
- Malcolm's Affair
- When reading one of the two computers on the first floor, it can be revealed that Dr. Malcolm is having an affair with a medical student.